We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and children. Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility and we help to keep children safe by providing guidance, support and training to schools, settings and colleagues.
Our aim is to provide accurate, up-to-date resources, advice and guidance, in line with national and local regulations, in a way that is clear, concise and easily accessible. We equally seek to learn from the wide range of skilled staff in schools, colleges and education settings who are constantly developing new ways to support children, families and staff in keeping them safe.
Benefits of joining our safeguarding subscription:
- Fast and direct access to safeguarding support
- Proven, quality service from experienced and trusted professionals
- Experts who understand the south west context
Safeguarding subscriptions for your academy or MAT
- Establish, implement and follow good safeguarding policies and procedures
- Ensure all staff are aware of and follow your safeguarding policies and procedures
- Ensure that all staff and volunteers receive child protection training to promote the welfare of your children and protect them from harm.
As with all our support, we can tailor our subscription packages to meet your needs.