HR Direct and HR consultancy
We are a team of experienced and pragmatic HR professionals who support and advise you across a range of HR matters. We help you to resolve workplace issues and identify and assess risk. Both operational and strategic, our HR team skilfully guides you through HR issues using their knowledge and experience, adhering to employment law to achieve the best outcomes for your educational establishment or organisation.
Remote and on-site consultancy as well as support for a specific project or discrete piece of work are available through our consultancy provision.
Some of the areas we provide professional support, advice and guidance are:
- Absence management and attendance issues
- Diversity, equality and inclusion
- Conduct, capability and dispute resolutions, including investigations
- Change Management, including redundancy, reorganisation, redeployment and TUPE
- Pay grading and conditions of service, including contractual matters, job evaluation and pay appeals
- Preparation for employment tribunal hearings and appeals
- Employment law updates
- Policy and guidance writing
- Negotiating with staff consultation groups and Unions
- Guidance on exit strategies
- Writing job descriptions and job grading to ensure compliance
- Advising managers, heads, principals and governors during hearings
- Attendance at multi-agency safeguarding meetings
Our HR helpline provides instant, clear, concise, uncomplicated advice and guidance on many HR issues.
- Help managers understand and manage HR issues with staff in accordance with employment law
- Give user-friendly guidance briefs for managers to support each step in delivering HR processes
- Talk managers through HR processes
- Provide template letters to send to employees to ensure that issues are dealt with and resolved