We are one of the largest payroll providers in the South West providing a high-quality, professional service that offers great value for money.
We provide a full payroll service, which includes giving help and support with all aspects of your payroll requirements. We work closely with you to provide a payroll service that meets your needs. We have many years of experience in running payrolls for large and small educational establishments, numerous academies, academy trusts and other public bodies.
We have close, established links with related organisations such as HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC), Local Government Pensions providers and the Teachers’ Pensions Service to ensure compliance. We are audited annually to review and maintain our high standard of service provision.
Our comprehensive payroll service includes:
- Access to our fully integrated self-service HR and payroll management system providing online payslips
- A highly skilled and experienced team with specialists in teachers’ pay provision
- A dedicated contact to get to know you, your organisation and your requirements
- A helpdesk service to support payroll and system queries
- Full pension administration and reporting for Local Government and Teachers' Pension Schemes (other pension schemes can be accommodated)
- A range of staffing activity and accounting reports
- Full onboarding and training support for new customers